All Registration fees are to be paid in advance. Please register for only the amount of time you are sure you will stay. There are no refunds after the first hour.
- Check out time is 12 noon. If you wish to extend your visit you must re-register prior to 12 noon. Late check out until 5pm is available for an extra charge. After 5pm you are obligated to pay for a full night. Re-registration is not guaranteed.
- Facilities in this Campground are to be used by registered guests only. Visitors are required to register at the office before entering and are expected to pay a charge if they stay longer than 30 minutes or use the Campground facilities.
- One vehicle and one camping unit per site. No extra tents or units allowed. No more than 6 persons per site.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash. Pets are not allowed in buildings, pool area or playground areas. Please use the “piddle parlor” and please clean up after your pet immediately.
- Rowdiness and drunkenness are prohibited. Alcoholic beverages are allowed at campsite ONLY.
- Campfires are allowed but must be in an off the ground fire pit. Please do not dump the ashes on the ground.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
- We will pick up bagged trash at curb side each morning before 10:30am, otherwise please deposit your garbage in the dumpster located across from Site 12 on Main St.
- Riding motorcycles or motorized carts are prohibited in the park.
- Washing vehicles and campers are allowed, but you must have a nozzle on the hose. No free flowing water.
- Children under eight years old are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Firearms and/or fireworks are not allowed in the Campground.
- The pool is for registered guest only. Rules are posted at the pool. No dripping wet swimmers in any buildings or restrooms.
- Please do not run auxiliary generators.
- Clotheslines are prohibited.
- Do not drive or park off the RV pad or any other area not intended for parking.
- Please do not drive through vacant campsites.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH. strictly enforced.
Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury or losses from any cause.
- All Persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Owners or accidents or injuries. management are not responsible for
- Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone at any time.
- Appropriate clean swim attire required, no cutoffs or street clothes in pool.
- No dripping swimsuits in any building.
- All guest must shower before entering pool.
- No food, gum or candy in pool area, drinks allowed at table areas only.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN POOL AREA.
- No Animals in pool area.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Persons with contagious or infectious health conditions are not permitted in the water, pool area or bathhouse.
- No diving, running or horseplay.
- NO SMOKING OR TOBACCO USE IN POOL AREA
- Infant Children must wear swimming diapers. They can be purchased in the campground store.
- No excessive noise
Pool is for private use only